SPUG: UW Advanced Perl Course

Rebecca L. Schmidt beckyls at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 15 16:23:04 CST 2003

Hi all,

Reminder: the UW Applied Advanced Perl course is open for registration
now.  The course begins on January 6. Please see below for course
information and registration details.  We'd love to have you in the class!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Rebecca Schmidt
Program Manager
University of Washington Extension