SPUG: Open Sauce Lunch today in Ballard

Brian Hatch spug-list at l.ifokr.org
Mon Aug 25 09:45:41 CDT 2003

The next Open Sauce Lunch is Today, Aug 25th at 12:30
at Rosita's Mexican Restraunt in Ballard, just across the
street from the QFC on Holman Road NW

 For more details and maps, go to
   http://spugwiki.perlocity.org/index.cgi?MondayAug25inBallard

If you are coming, either add your name to the wiki entry above,
or send me an email so I can reserve an appropriate table.

If you have a PGP/GPG key, bring a copy of your fingerprint/bits/etc
and ID with you, so we can exchange and sign keys as well.

Look for a guy with a goatee and purple camouflage hat; that will be
this lunch's Convener, Brian Hatch.

--
Brian Hatch                  "I'll stay away longer.
   Systems and                I love being missed."

Every message PGP signed