SPUG: "last" behaving oddly in -n loop

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Aug 20 17:28:50 CDT 2003

It's behaving the way I would expect of "last". I thought the file
arguments were all run together in the <ARGV> of the while(). If you want
to detect the end of individual files (while using normal IO functions), I
thought you need to manually check eof().

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.