SPUG: Debian 10th Anniversary BBQ/Potluck Tomorrow (Saturday 8/16) @ Alki Beach Park

Benj. Mako Hill mako at debian.org
Fri Aug 15 22:49:12 CDT 2003

This is the final reminder that tomorrow is the first day of the 10th
year of Debian's existence and that, as a result, the Seattle Debian
Community is doing its part to celebrate with a picnic/potluck at Alki
Beach Park!

The time to arrive is 1pm and it will continue until everyone wanders
off. Information on getting there with maps and such is available
here:
  http://mako.yukidoke.org/debian_10th/

David Smead, Andrew Sweger and Brian Nelson have volunteered to bring
grills of varying sizes so feel free to bring grillable food.

Things you might want to bring:

  * Food. It's a potluck sort of system so feel free to bring
    whatever. I'm bringing salmon and sauces.

  * Games/etc. It's a beach and a park. Bring whatever you feel is
    necessary. I'll probably wear a swimsuit and bring a frisbee.

  * PGP/GPG printed copies of fingerprints and photo ID if you are
    interested in signing keys. No Debian meeting would be complete
    without this. :)

If people get lots, needs help or have questions I've got an (out of
state) cell phone. Call 413.441.6627.

I hope to see a number of you tomorrow!

Regards,
Benjamin Mako Hill