SPUG: FW: Giving up on computer jobs & usefulness of placementfi rms

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Thu Aug 14 10:35:34 CDT 2003

Marc,
	I guess I assume that everyone has a life outside of work, weither they
include it on their resume or not.  Not everyone has the kind of interest in
the technical side of things that they explore it outside of work however,
so I look for that in a resume.
	Someone who really doesn't have a life outside of work is going to be so
broken that they'll be screened out of the hiring process anyway. :)
Thanks,
Peter Darley