SPUG: Debian 10th Anniversary

Benj. Mako Hill mako at debian.org
Thu Aug 14 00:40:50 CDT 2003

This isn't purely Perl but there seems to be a good deal of overlap
I've seen between other Linux/Open Source. And hey, since perl is an
essential package in Debian, the Perl community should be an essential
piece in our 10th birthday celebration. :)

The Debian 10th is at Alki Beach Park this Saturday at 1pm. We've got
two tables reserved and will be bring a couple small grills. It's
going to be something of a potluck/BBQ so please bring food, frisbees,
fingerprints plus whatever else. Also feel free to bring guests,
spouses, children and the like.

The source for more information is:
  http://mako.yukidoke.org/debian_10th/

Everyone is welcome. Pass this around if you feel the desire. I hope
to see some of you there.

Regards,
Benjamin Mako Hill

P.S. If you want to stay up on this stuff in the future. Join the
Seattle Debian community's email list at: