SPUG: Call for Manuscript Reviewers

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Aug 13 15:05:49 CDT 2003

SPUGsters,

As you all know by now, at least through the subliminal impact
of my .sig, I'm writing a book on Perl. And on the Unix Shell.
And on other Unix utilities too. It's got everything! Even
detailed coverage of the only loop The Larry didn't want you to
have, *select*.

Anyway, before I submit the first batch of chapters to a flock of
hostile reviewers who are going to tear it to shreds 8-}, I
thought I'd ask if some of the folks on this list might be
interested in reading a chapter or two, and giving me the benefit
of their feedback.

There's no remuneration available, but I promise that each
volunteer reviewer will have his or her /foot duly noted/ in
the book. 8-}

So drop me a line if you'd like to help me, and the future
readers of this book, with this project.

-Tim
| Tim Maher (206) 781-UNIX  (866) DOC-PERL  (866) DOC-UNIX   |
| tim(AT)Consultix-Inc.Com  TeachMeUnix.Com  TeachMePerl.Com |