SPUG: mod_perl Newbie Help

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Mon Aug 4 14:13:52 CDT 2003

Eric,
	I think that RH8 ships with a newer version of Apache and ModPerl 2.0 which
isn't set up the same way as older versions of ModPerl, which is probably
what your book is using for reference.  You could try using
ModPerl::Registery, rather than Apache::Registry.  Other than that, you
might try looking for a document that shows the differences between the old
and new versions of mod_perl on the web.  My two second search came up with
nothing, but I'm sure there's something out there.
Thanks,
Peter Darley