SPUG:comp.lang.perl

Richard Anderson richard at richard-anderson.org
Tue Apr 1 20:33:03 CST 2003

The best way to determine the amount of activity in a Usenet newsgroup is to use Google's interface.  (They are now the keeper of the archive, anyway.)  To see the current activity in all the comp.lang.perl.* groups. use this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.perl

This doesn't show the activity in the root groupt (comp.lang.perl), but you can see that comp.lang.perl is quite active.

The root URL for Google's interface is:

http://www.google.com/grphp?hl=en&q=

--
Richard Anderson