SPUG: UNIX to MS ACCESS interface

Richard Wood wildwood_players at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 12:40:11 CDT 2002

Jeremy,

Glad to hear that you have been successful.  Perhaps I
have gotten myself confused with all of the reading
that I have been doing on the subject and the part
time attention that I have been giving this effort.  I
will follow the direction on the site you have
provided.

Regards,

Rich

--- Jeremy Calvert <jeremycalvert2000 at yahoo.com>