SPUG: Win32::Process

Michael Wallendahl mwallend at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 10 00:38:52 CDT 2002

What you want to do is go pick up a copy of Dave Roth's "Win32 Perl
Scripting: The Administrators Handbook".  Then check out the code for
example 9.16.  I believe the Example Code From the Book is available for
download from Dave's web site at http://www.roth.net/books/handbook/ (on
the left hand side). The code uses WMI to create a process on a remote
machine.

I have this book as well as his other book "Win32 Perl Programming: The
Standard Extensions, Second Edition".  Both are very good reference books
full of good example code.

Dave Roth is a godsend for those of us using Perl on Windows systems.
I'm glad for his contributions to the Perl Community.

-Mike

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org