SPUG: Perldoc book

Souza Jonathan jonathan.souza at usg.sms.siemens.com
Fri Nov 22 11:56:59 CST 2002

Check out Powells done in Portland.  You can buy books through their website, often getting a 'used' (looks new to me) copy for a significant discount.  The one caveat is that you can order a book that is in stock, but if a walk-in customer buys the last copy before the employee can grab it off the shelf, your order will be canceled.