SPUG: Starwars at Cinerama with Perl Geeks

C.J. Collier cjcollier at pobox.com
Wed May 22 23:06:25 CDT 2002

Hey All,

There's going to be a social event at Cinerama on Saturday.  A few of us
NorthWest Perl Geeks have decided to see the 3:30 showing of StarWars.  If
you're interested in attending, please contact me off-list and I'll get you all
the pertinent information.

And to keep a little on topic, we have a Perl technical writer attending.
Someone told me he wrote a book about a llama or something.

I look forward to seeing yous there,

C.J.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org