SPUG: API access

Martin Korb mkorb at versuslaw.com
Fri May 10 09:02:10 CDT 2002

I have a search Engine whose api I can access through a com object using C or vb. Is there a way to do this also with Perl?
Here is the specifics how to access the api through C or vb.
The Server object provides access to all of the other objects that the Search engine creates. To use the Search engine, first create a Server object, then use the NewIndexJob, NewSearchJob, and NewOptions methods to access the indexing and searching capabilities of the engine.
Thanks Martin