SPUG: perl2exe perl-cgi file size problem

Parr, Ryan Ryan.Parr at wwireless.com
Thu May 2 13:53:51 CDT 2002

If you're going to be doing Perl for IIS then you really can't go wrong with
using ActiveState's Perl Dev Kit. The PerlApp component will probably be
able to allow you to do what you're looking for.

-- Ryan Parr

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
		-- Albert Einstein