SPUG: re: your classified ad

Laurie Anderson laurieanderson at futurevisiontoday.com
Sat Mar 23 15:36:37 CST 2002

Thanks for submitting your link. Submitting your URL to
FFAs, classified sites, and search engines is a good start,
but it's just the tip of the iceberg.

You may have a great website offering the best products or services,
but all of that means nothing if no one knows you exist. When your
site is competing with over 400 million other web pages,
you need an unfair advantage.

We can give you that advantage. Click here for more information:
http://www.futurevisiontoday.com/promotion/default.asp?AID=la&Email=spug-list%40pm.org

Note: If your e-mail program did not display the link correctly, simply copy and paste the following line into your browser's address bar and hit [ENTER]:

http://www.futurevisiontoday.com/promotion/default.asp?AID=la&Email=spug-list%40pm.org

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org