SPUG: That "pmd" command Damian used

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sat Jul 20 16:20:26 CDT 2002

I noticed at last Tuesday's meeting that Damian used the command "pmd" at
his Mac OS X shell prompt. It looked like a clever tool that finds path
matches based on multiple pattern arguments. A lite search of my Mac OS X
box and various Linux boxes doesn't turn up anything like this. Does any
one know where this might come from? Damian's mind perhaps? If so, Damian,
the least you could do is reveal this little gem (even though I can think
of a couple trivial implementations). At least it will make me feel better
about waiting a year to learn the "truth" behind T::S::C!! :)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org