SPUG: Feb/Apr Perl & UNIX Classes, Seattle

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jan 18 14:17:01 CST 2002

SPUGsters,

Thought some of you might want to know that we're offering several public
Perl classes in February and April, in Kirkland.  The January deadline for
obtaining the 10% discount on registrations is today, but for subscribers
to this list, or their colleagues, we'll extend it until next Friday.

Let me know if you need any additional information!

-Tim

P.S. Damian Conway will be teaching some classes through Consultix in June
and/or July; I'll let you know when we have a firm schedule established.

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix          (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| EMAIL: tim at consultix-inc.com           WEB: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| TIM MAHER: UNIX/Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl  COLIN MEYER: Perl CGI/DBI |
| CLASSES!  FEB: Unix; Perl; APR: Shell; Int & OO Perl; Perl Database w/DBI |