SPUG: How to deal with same name packages?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Jan 14 20:20:53 CST 2002

For plain old CGI's, I usually run them on the command line feeding them
the CGI environment. I vaguely recall the CGI module (at one time)
detecting when it was talking to a terminal and prompting for input. It
would probably be better to harness the CGI to be able to (alternately)
take input from a file containing the test input while running under the
debugger. This way you can keep using the same test cases. Kinda like QA
or something equally unfamiliar to me. ;)

mod_perl? Beyond me. That sounds like a tough one. But I *know* there's at
least one very busy individual that should know the answer to this.
Skimming perl.apache.org didn't give any obvious answers, but I'm sure
there are hints there.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org