SPUG: SPUG's LlamaCard module, inherited from Aaron Wigley

Jay Gray jaygray at scn.org
Mon Dec 30 15:47:59 CST 2002

Thanks to Andrew && Fred for volunteering to help with this.
I'll be in touch with you, as soon as I receive the current
information from Aaron.

I'll announce this at the next SPUG meeting. If there are any
others who are interested in helping out, it is not too late
to get involved. You may show your interest in email or at the
meeting (or just jump in, later, when you have time).

-- Jay (jaygray at scn.org)

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org