SPUG: SPUG XP QOTW

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Sat Dec 7 14:55:56 CST 2002

Details on this week's (tonight) SPUG eXtreme Programming Quiz Of The
Week food-perl-drink schedule are below.  Kickoff during dinner at
6:00.  Details follow.  Please RSVP by phone or email so that I can
reserve the correct size table.  Right now I've heard from about 3
folks.

What to bring:
    computing materials (laptop, cables, PC cards)
    thinking materials (paper, markers, reference books, CD's)
    entertainment (music, juggling balls, hula hoops)

What I'll have:
    printed copies of all regular and expert quizes

Unanswered questions:
    Is wireless internet necessary?  If so, we can go to Starbucks.
    If not, we can use my wired DSL at my apartment.

    Where to go after we've conquered the quiz?  Ballard's got lots of
    opportunities, from sittin on the dock of the (Salmon) Bay to
    coffee, beer, and music spots.  We'll decide that when it's time.

If you have any other questions, please call me (land: 206/782-8377 or
cell: 732/809-3613).  I'll have the cell phone with me if you get
lost, or want to join us late.

%spug_xp_qotw = {
    food      => [$china_star_buffet,
                  "December 7, 2002 6:00 p.m."],
    Perl      => internet_required(@participants) ? $starbuck_s : $michael_s,
    drink     => undef
};

$china_star_buffet = <<all_you_can_eat_for_9_bucks;
    China Star Buffet
    1545 NW Market St (Across street from 7-11)
    Seattle, WA   98107
        206/781-8855
all_you_can_eat_for_9_bucks

$starbuck_s = <<caffiene_wireless;
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    2204 NW Market St
    Seattle, WA 98107
        206/782-2795
caffiene_wireless

$michael_s = <<caffiene_DSL_homey_space_;
    Michael Wolf's Apartment
    2008 NW 58th St Apt 201
    Seattle, WA 98107
        206/782-8377