SPUG: SOHO XP alternative

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Dec 6 11:13:10 CST 2002

I really like the idea of informal SOHO XP get-togethers as they've been
tossed about here on the spug list, but I'm not in a position to make the
evening session that have come up thus far.  Instead of whining about it,
I thought I'd toss out an alternative.

I take the Sounder[1] in and out Seattle every day.  I'd love to pair up
with someone to work on random Perl and/or Ruby stuff during this time. I
get on the train in  Kent, so we're looking at a ~30 min stretch twice a
day ... not a lot, but enough of a window to make several small steps at a
time.

If anyone is interested in this, please let me know and we can coordinate
schedules.

-pate

[1] The sounder provides decent seating and power ... we might even draw
some interested observers (and a chance to talk about Perl, Ruby, and/or
XP).

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org