SPUG: SOHO XP -- past status and future proposal

Jay Gray jaygray at scn.org
Wed Dec 4 18:04:36 CST 2002

Saturday morning would be best for me.

I believe there is not a quiz this week. The solution for the
rounding-numbers quiz referred to a 'frost simulator', and I looked
at the 'frost' expert quiz (http://perl.plover.com/qotw/e/007) and
it is interesting and doable, if you can visualize the problem
(no pun intended).

After that, the solution is not hard (though a really good solution
will be much more elegant than a brute-force approach). A good
project for a couple hour's entertainment, I'd think.

What about 9 AM, 10 AM, noon Dec 7th for breakfast, Perl, coffee?

Cheers!
Jay Gray
(206) 669-9691

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org