SPUG: Test::Extreme

Asim Jalis asimjalis at acm.org
Thu Aug 22 18:37:21 CDT 2002

I uploaded the Test::Extreme module on CPAN today. It should show
up on search.cpan.org in a few days. In the meantime here is a
direct link to it.

http://cpan.org/modules/by-module/Test/Test-Extreme-0.10.tgz

I added some more functionality to run_tests so that it can pick
up and run tests from different namespaces. I'll upload some more
improvements in the next week or so. One major one I am working
on now is to make it generate output that is acceptable to
Test::Harness. Then you could use unit tests as your test
scripts for packaged modules.

If anyone has any feedback or comments or ideas for features let
me know.

Asim

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org