SPUG: Stupid Ascii question

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Thu Aug 15 13:15:00 CDT 2002

Colin,
	The Text::CSV_XS option seems very close to the Data::Dumper option, which
I guess I would prefer since it creates more human readable (at least to me)
output.
	It looks like the consensus is that I should use something to create a
string for me that will take care of all the escaping of separators and
such.  I'll probably use Data::Dumper.
Thanks everyone,
Peter Darley