SPUG: SPUG spam

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Apr 9 08:34:06 CDT 2002

NOTE: Posting on this list is now restricted to subscribers (specifically,
your From: header must show an address that matches one on the list).
This message was forwarded as a convenience to the poster, but I won't be
doing this (manually) for long! 8-}

-Tim

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.            tim at timmaher.org      |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader       spug at seattleperl.org  |