SPUG: can't die() from XML::Parser handlers?

Douglas Leonard dleonard at dleonard.net
Mon Sep 17 17:35:05 CDT 2001

I'd recommend moving towards XML::LibXML rather than something such as
XML::XPath if you are looking for reasonable speed of execution.  I used
XPath on my last project and have been regretting it ever since because it
is so slow.  The reiterative manner in which it builds relationships can
severely impact performance on even relatively small datasets.

--

<Douglas Leonard>
<dleonard at dleonard.net>

<snippage>