SPUG: Cheap Perl Training, tomorrow!

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sun Sep 16 16:03:18 CDT 2001

SPUGsters,

I've just had a last-minute cancellation for my "Minimal Perl"
class running tomorrow in Kirkland, and since I've already done
the materials repro and ordered the catering for that person,
somebody else might as well consume those resources!
	(see http://www.consultix-inc.com/minperl.html)

So I'll randomly pick one lucky contestant from those who respond
to this email with their home phone number, and notify you by 11pm
tonight (at the very latest) if you've been chosen.  Full details of
time, location, etc. will be provided to the lucky winner.

However, there's one catch: you have to give me your credit
card number, and agree to a charge of $25 (which is a very small
percentage of the $330 charge that the others have paid, so no
boasting about your discount in class).  I levy this charge because
I've found that many people getting completely free seats in such
a class won't even bother to show up, and we end up with wasted
seats that somebody else might have enjoyed; but amazingly enough,
those who pay something *always* do show up!

-Tim

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix        (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com         Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| TIM MAHER: Unix/Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: OO Perl  BRIAN INGERSON: Inline.pm |
| CLASSES->Perl 9/18;  Shell/Utilities 10/8; Int. Perl 10/22; Inline 11/6 |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org