SPUG: ISP not to use

Marion Scott Warner warner at oz.net
Thu Sep 6 20:09:30 CDT 2001

Well, I am with oz.net which was OK until some Company called TheRiver
took over.
My monthly bill has doubled since. I'm now being charged for 4 static
IP addresses. When it was just oz.net there was a one time set up fee
for a block of static
addresses. I now pay 25 per month for the 4 in addition to the normal 25
per month charge
+ QWEST DSL line.
I hate to change my email after so many years, but?
Thanks for the info on Zipcon.

Scott W.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org