SPUG: srvany and Perl service

Bradley E. Young byoung at speakeasy.org
Tue Oct 30 19:20:14 CST 2001

Does the service have permission to modify the files?

Try changing the service to run under your account:

Open the properties of the service in the services control panel, and you should see the option to change the account it runs as.  In W2K, it is a separate tab.

Brad

Bradley E. Young     UNIX bigot
bradleyy at wrq.com    +1.206.301.6778
Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to
make it complex and wonderful.