SPUG: Version control white paper

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Thu Oct 25 10:30:24 CDT 2001

Friends,
	I'm putting together a system with perl/postgresql that will need to have a
good mechanism for maintaining multiple versions of database objects, which
is something that is quite new to me.  I have been searching the net to find
a white paper explaining the inner workings of CVS, without describing the
actual code implementation, and have drawn a blank.  I was hoping that
someone on this list could point me to such a thing, or to any white
paper/algorithm discussion of other version control systems.
	I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this forum, and if not, I
apologize.
Thanks,
Peter Darley

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org