SPUG: Re: Results of Unix vs Windows Survey

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Mon Oct 22 20:54:24 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 08:36:44AM -0700, Hartman, Karl B wrote:
>Actually, I think you will find that most UNIX programmers, and admins, have
>a very rational reasons for not wanting to work on Windows.  I will not get
>into here as some do tend to put an emotional flavor to it.  For those who
>have worked in both area, you'll understand.

I have a low tolerance for frustration, and am not a masochist so stay away
from the Microsoft virus, Windows, whenever possible (which is almost all
the time).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``Freedom from prices is freedom from responsibility. You can simply pass
laws, using the magic wand of government to satisfy your own desires at
unspecified costs to be paid by others.'' -- Thomas Sowell Aug 2000

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org