SPUG: Perl Social Get Together 11/30

Jennifer mars at www.alaskashops.net
Thu Nov 29 14:54:13 CST 2001

Perl Programmers,

I wanted to remind you that in a day and a half, my home will be opened to
perl programmers near and far.

This was originally CJ's homebrew event but we decided that my house is
bigger and better suited to social gatherings so I am now the co-sponsor.

You may think that this is only a beer party, but this is not the case.  I
am sure that the real fun will be in all the wonderfully nerdy
conversations.  Since I am unemployed, the one thing I miss most is office
lunch time conversation of bombs, strange perl hacks and theorizing about
recent breakthroughs in science.

I will see you tomorrow,
Jennifer McMillan

To Get Here: