SPUG: seeking: experienced, Perl-savvy developer

Alex Algard aalgard at whitepages.com
Tue Nov 27 18:04:45 CST 2001

Following up on my previous email regarding hiring, we are now seeking
an experienced, Perl-savvy developer. Although our web site has been
around for a long time, we are still in the very early stages in terms
of the software development for our online services. Please go here for
more info: http://www.whitepages.com/jobs
<http://www.whitepages.com/jobs>  .

Alex Algard