SPUG: Perl Download Manager

Parr, Ryan Ryan.Parr at wwireless.com
Wed Nov 21 16:15:26 CST 2001

I was always under the impression that downloads can be resumed only if it
comes from an FTP site which supports resumable downloads. Perhaps your
download manager should utilise Net::FTP as well which supports resumable
downloads:

$ftp->get('/pub/download.gif','/tmp/download1234.gif',(stat
'/tmp/download1234.gif')[7]);

I could just be behind the times on this though.

-- Ryan