SPUG: Nov. Meeting: Tim's "Intro. to OO Perl"

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Nov 19 13:47:03 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 09:35:45AM -0800, c k wrote:
> Is the pre-gathering at the alehouse before the
> meeting, still going on?  I realized times are tight
> and not everyone may be game for this.

That pre-meeting gathering is entirely optional (as is the
meeting itself).   In the past, some people (whose buses
arrived early, or car arrived unexpectedly early due to light
traffic, etc.) have enjoyed passing the time with fellow SPUGsters,
so we like to designate a meeting place.

For those worried about finding other SPUGsters, I'll be there,
and I'm one of the more "distinctively rendered" members, so just
look for me (a cross between these two guys):
                www.consultix-inc.com/contact.html
                www.consultix-inc.com/tim_pro.html

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix        (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| EMAIL: tim at consultix-inc.com         WEB: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| TIM MAHER: UNIX/Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: OO Perl  COLIN MEYER: Perl CGI/DBI |
|   UPCOMING CLASSES: "Perl Prog., plus Modules", 12/3-12/6/01, Kirkland  |
|  /etc/cotd:  find /earth -follow -name bin_laden -print | xargs rm -rf  |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org