spam on SPUG: ?[??] spug-list? ???????

dancerboy dancerboy at strangelight.com
Sat Nov 17 09:37:37 CST 2001

Is it my imagination, or has SPUG been getting a lot more spam
recently?  Is there anything that can be done about this?

E.g. what about making SPUG a closed list so that non-members can't
post?  I know this causes problems for people with multiple
addresses, but I also know that at least some listserv software
allows members to register multiple aliases.  Does the software we
use (majordomo?) allow this?  If not, how difficult would it be to
switch?

-jason

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org