SPUG: UW Perl Cert. Classes, Nov. meeting

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Nov 7 14:51:57 CST 2001

The UW Perl Programming Certificate program begins in January and ends in
August.  It meets once a week on Wednesday evenings from 6-9 pm. The three
courses are Beginning Perl, Advanced/Object Oriented Perl, and Perl and
the WWW. The instructors are industry experts who share their professional
experience and provide personal hands-on instruction. We start with the
basics and go in-depth on many Perl topics, including data types, regular
expressions, I/O, complex data structures, object oriented Perl, database
access, CGI programming, and lots more.

A free information session will be held on Thursday November 15th from
noon-12:45 PM at the downtown Seattle UW Extension location (1325 4th Ave,
suite 400).

More information is available here:
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/per/per_main.asp

Thanks!