SPUG: UW Perl Certifications courses in Bellevue

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Fri Nov 2 04:38:56 CST 2001

Hi all.
I know that Joel Grow points out UW Perl certifications
courses from time to time on the list so I thought
that I would mention that starting in the
winter in addition to the classes taught downtown there
will be an additional set of course (beginning with the
Intro to Perl) taught in Bellevue.
I will be instructing the spring Advenaced Topics in Perl
course at the Bellevue location.
Next week there will be two meetings where you can get more
information on the program:

* Tuesday, November 6, 2001, 6-7 PM., UW Educational Outreach, 2445
140th NE, Suite B-100, Bellevue.

* Thursday, November 15, 2001, noon-12:45, UW Extension Downtown, 1325
Fourth Ave., Suite 400, Seattle.

You can find out more about the UW Perl Extension course here:
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/per/per_main.asp

Hope to see some of you.
        -Brian
Brian Aker, brian at tangent.org