SPUG: site clutter

Joshua Lanza joshlanza at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 18:44:35 CDT 2001

I've attended a few meetings and been on this list for about a year and have
learned much Perl from it (actually looked at Perl for the first time at an
e-spug meeting), and have had some questions answered that helped me to get
work done in a pinch. I am not a Perl god, though, so I can't give back to
the community by presenting at meetings, but I am a web developer and would
be happy to contribute to the group by doing a bit of site work.

Incidentally, I do work at *that* place in redmond, so my pages come out
looking a bit evil sometimes, but I would do my level best to preserve the
current look and feel.

Josh
(just another aspiring Perl hacker)

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org