SPUG: Re: Inline::Files

Damian Conway damian at mail.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri May 25 20:38:52 CDT 2001

Brian Ingerson wrote:

   > Inline::Files is a new module by Damian Conway.
   > Beyond Inline, I see no end of usefulness for Inline::Files. The "Good
   > Doctor" has done it again!

What Brian fails to mention was that I::F has been a highly
collaborative effort between the two of us. He had the original notion,
which I expanded upon, warped to my own evil ends, and implemented.
Brian then did the final clean-up and integration with the other
Inline:: modules.

The "Good Doctor" had a lot of help delivering this bouncing baby module!

;-)

Damian

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org