SPUG: Perl and Connecting to SQL Server.

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Fri May 18 11:10:18 CDT 2001

If you're on NT (or presumably 9x) you might try Dave Roth's Win32::ODBC
module. It works for SQL Server 7 but I've never tried it on SQL2000.

There are some ODBC solutions available for Linux but I've never been able
to get any of them to work.

-- Creede

--
Creede Lambard                : Never rush a miracle man.
fearless at io.com               : You get rotten miracles.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org