SPUG: May Meeting: Pattern Matching & PerlTidy

Patterson, David S (Pat) davidpa at avaya.com
Mon May 14 15:13:13 CDT 2001

Nice tool!  I wonder if it can be adapted to beautify C/C++?

-Pat

To clarify, the Perltidy program (http://perltidy.sourceforge.net)
by Steve Hancock has been available since March; my program,
pbeaut, is not available, and will probably remain in that state
given that Perltidy has already become the de facto beautifying
application, and is quite good.  (I have been slowly reworking
pbeaut to do most of its parsing via Text::Balanced methods,
but have been too busy to make much headway on that project.)

-Tim
|  Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix        (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
|  Email: tim at consultix-inc.com         Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|  TIM MAHER: Unix/Perl   DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl   COLIN MEYER: Perl/DBI |
|  *We are currently scheduling On-Site Classes on UNIX and Perl topics!*  |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org