SPUG: Volunteer for May Meeting?

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed May 9 03:37:41 CDT 2001

SPUGsters,

Next week's SPUG meeting (5/15, 7pm) is currently open for
volunteer speakers, so anyone who wishes to make a presentation
of 20 minutes or more on any Perlistic topic is welcome to submit
a proposal to spug at halcyon.com!

Possible topics could include: case histories of using Perl to
solve interesting problems; discussion of recent Perl Journal
articles; discussions of cool Perl Modules; tutorials on basic
language features; reviews of Perl books (anybody read Lincoln
Stein's "Network Programming" yet?), etc.   All reasonable offers
will be considered! 8-}

Remember, SPUG is an "educational cooperative", which is why we
never have salesman pitching products to us at meetings, and
correspondingly why we always have to come up with our own
entertainment! 8-}

-Tim

| Tim Maher             Email:  Tim.Maher at timji.wa.com |
|   Slides of the World->  http://www.oz.net/~tmaher   |