SPUG: Classic Mail Revival

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Mar 22 01:09:34 CST 2001

>Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:30:50 +1100 (EST)
>From: Damian Conway <damian at mail.csse.monash.edu.au>
>To: spug-list at pm.org, Tim Maher/CONSULTIX <tim at consultix-inc.com>
>Subject: Re:  SPUG: Conway Cruise Today, 1:30 Kirkland
>Cc: fnjt1 <fnjt1 at uaf.edu>
>
>   > Damian Conway arrived yesterday, and to help him get reoriented to
>   > the local high-tech scene, I've just decided to take him on the
>   > 1:30pm Argosy Lake Washington cruise today (2/18/01).
>
>And a big thanks to all those of you who will have had been being traveling
>back to last month to have had joined us. It will have been a blast.

(Help, Mr Wizard!)

>Damian

I suspect that these "classic mail messages" are appearing today due to
the reinstatement of the original Perl-Mongers mailing-list server, coming
back online with these old messages still in its outgoing queue.
(We had been running on temporary hardware for the last month or so.)

Either that, or we're in Big Trouble, Will Robinson! 8-}

I'm betting that the time-warp is now over, but we shall see. . .

-Tim

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel: (206) 781-UNIX        |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org