SPUG: UW Perl Course

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Mar 19 11:01:26 CST 2001

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 08:44:12AM -0800, Rebecca Hackman wrote:

> Dear SPUG members:
>
> Interested in developing your Perl skills by taking an exciting Perl class
> at the University of Washington this spring?  We have a few spaces left in
> our "Perl and the World Wide Web" course, taught by Joel Grow (Software
> Development Engineer, Amazon.com) and Brian Aker (Senior Slashdot Architect,
> VA Linux Systems).   This is the third course in our UW Certificate Program
> in Perl Programming and is open to individuals on a space-available basis
> who want to take the course without pursuing the certificate.

I have one point to add: the aforementioned Joel Grow is our planned
SPUG speaker for the "Beginner's Night" meeting on April 17th, so those
interested in getting a taste of his talents, prior to enrolling in a
subsequent offering of his UW Perl course, can do so on that night.

-Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel: (206) 781-UNIX        |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org