SPUG: Shared memory system

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Thu Dec 6 16:35:17 CST 2001

Colin,
	IPC::Shareable seems to be closest to doing what I want; is that included
in IPC::Semaphore and it's friends? :)
	I was also considering building a very light shared variables daemon and
module. The daemon would do nothing but deal with setting and retrieving
variables, and the module would handle io and allow tying of variables to
the external variable store.  It seems like this could be very small and
pretty easy to build, but I gotta admit, may have challenges that I don't
foresee and am not equipped to deal with.  Any thought anyone?
Thanks,
Peter Darley