SPUG: Meeting Tonight!!

C.J. Collier cjcollier at sinclair.net
Thu Aug 23 10:46:45 CDT 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Alyssa Harding wrote:

> Sorry I couldn't be at the meeting last night - sounds like it was a lot
> of fun. Maybe we should consider having a 'social' meeting at more
> regular intervals (like every six months or so?).

We were also discussing 'social' meetings and most of us at the
meeting agreed that they should happen at more regular intervals, but
much more frequently than every six months; more like every six (or
seven :) days.

I volunteered my house and facilities (of which include home-brew
kegs, a bar-b-q and plenty of extra hub space) for one of these
git-togethers.  We've probably got room for 10 - 15 people.  If
anyone's interested, please RSVP so I can fill the kegs, clean the
house prepare the place for socializing and perl talk.

C.J.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org