SPUG: Special Meeting: The Horror That Is SelfGOL

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Aug 7 13:07:21 CDT 2001

Just like at Damian visits past, I will be providing snacks (all
unhealthy) and various carbonated beverages (also unhealthy) again. You
would be amazed at how much energy the human brain consumes during one of
these talks.

Hey folks! I'm looking for a volunteer that has nothing better to do this
Thursday evening starting at about 5:30 or so. I would (very much!)
appreciate a hand with the preparations for this special meeting: Moving
chairs and tables, hanging signs, setting out the snacks, etc. If this
sounds like you, let me know.

I plan on having someone at the door to let folks in early that are
looking for a seat (otherwise, plan on standing or sitting in the aisle
way). So, feel free to drop anytime after 5:30 PM.

I heard a rumor that someone might sing for us. ;)   (Am I going to get
into trouble for that?)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org