SPUG: Data::Denter

Brian Ingerson briani at activestate.com
Fri Apr 27 12:45:49 CDT 2001

David Vergin wrote:

> Brian-
>
> Data::Denter looks promising. If only we knew someone who could see that this
> gets into the PPM library sometime soon...  ;-)
>
> david

I'll work on that. Actually improving PPM itself is now one of my direct
responsibilities.

As an alternative for Windows users, try getting the dmake binary
distribution of CPAN. With this installed, you can:

1) use WinZip to extract the Data-Denter-0.11.tar.gz
2) cd Data-Denter-0.11/
3) perl Makefile.PL
4) dmake test
5) dmake install

Just like Unix. This should work for any "pure perl" module
distribution. You can use 'nmake' from M$ in the same manner. I think
you can find this for free on the internet.

Cheers, Brian

--
perl -le 'use Inline C=>q{SV*JAxH(char*x){return newSVpvf
("Just Another %s Hacker",x);}};print JAxH+Perl'

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org